I put in about a 1/2 hour today in writing a post. And the server refused to post it. I lost all the work.
Instead of retelling the story, all I will say is that today's post was about:
- Ludmila (I call her Lud, rhymes with "thud")
- her jumbo dinosaur-size German-Asian shepherd Trevor
- tranformation of consciousness
- a painter from Seattle named Carol
- the Dzhagannat vegetarian cafe
- the cafe's nasty nasty seaweed belgian waffle-like items
- a painting workshop
- and a psychologist from Almaty who really models living in Open Space.
Below is the painting I made devoted to Trevor's maturation, the transformation of his consciousness.